Thursday, February 16, 2023
Sunday, February 12, 2023
We are pleased to announce to our clients that we will soon have our very own Yooper Paws Training Center!
Positively Puppy Class
Focus Around Distractions (1-3)
The Canine Care Club
**NEW Paws & Play Membership!
Private Sessions with a Trainer
In addition to scheduled activities above, Yooper Paws of Love will be scheduling some new Events over the upcoming events. Here are a few ideas we are discussing:
- Treat Baking Workshop - make and take home simple recipes with healthy ingredients to make your dog the happiest of pups.
- Enrichment Feeder Prep Workshop - learn how to cook healthy options for lickmats, stuffed toys & bones, snuffle mats and other meals that add enrichment to your dog's life.
- Paracord Leash Making Class - learn how to make custom paracord leashes of any length for your dog.
- Toy Making Workshop - DIY toys that are sure to please even your picky dogs.
- Cooperative Care Workshop - learn how to make trips to the groomer/vet less stressful and techniques to help you do simple grooming at home.
- Canine Body Language Workshops - learn how to understand body language and what to look for meeting unknown dogs on the trail. Who's a Threat and Who's Not!
- Canine Emotional States Workshop - learn how to understand your dog's emotions and how this applies to dog training.
As a Canine Coach I get asked what tools I use to train dogs. People are often shocked by my answer. Simply put, I want a nice fitting harne...
Adolescent dogs often struggle most with distractions that are beyond our control. This can be other people and/or dogs we meet while out o...
The next Positively Puppy Class at the Yooper Paws Training Center Center will begin Saturday, May 6th from 2-3pm. The Positively Puppy Cl...
Training Smarter, Not Harder with Games & Puzzles When people come to their first session at the Yooper Paws Training Center, they are ...