Here are a few myths I hope to change your mind on:
- A tired dog is a happy dog!
- Positive training stops working when you stop giving treats!
- Positive training doesn't work on all dogs!
- Dogs only respect leaders that take charge!
- Service Dogs are not allow to play!
- It's too early/late to start training my dog!
- My dog is untrainable!
- You should rub your puppy's nose in IT!
- Playing tug will make my dog aggressive!
Here are a few stories I hope to tell from the last 2 years Azul and I have been a team:
- The Scary Bag!
- The Ice Capades!
- The Great Squirrel Chase!
- Mouse Munchies
- Maniac Moments
- And a few others
The first 3 months of 2022 were pretty serious topics so this month I'm going to try to take it easy and keep the fun in dog training. Please feel free to skip this month and come back in May if you want serious training information posts. 😊
Post a Comment