Creating a Calm Christmas Special
- We fill our homes with decorations that might seem unsettling to our dogs, especially the Christmas tree.
- Our schedule or routine often changes with some extra time off work/school plus extra time home with family.
- We are more likely to travel to see family we haven't been able to see since last Christmas.
- We often have people come to stay with us.
- There is extra time spent in stores which adds stress to us all! Christmas shopping, longer than normal lines, bigger crowds, etc. Often our dogs feel this stress in us when we get home!