- Multi-dog households can bring multiple dogs with one registration.
- Locally, I will be using my demo dogs as a distraction inside and outside the car.
- Virtually you will be choosing parking lots based on the distractions you want to work with.
- If your dog is feeling safe, calm and comfortable in the moment you may have the opportunity to practice short periods outside for potty, sniffs, and mini-breaks. But you will want to make sure your dog has taken care of this need before coming to the session.
- You will want to provide fresh water and high value reinforcement for your dog during the session.
- Each session will last roughly 30 min of actual work time and another 30 min of review, Q&A, or individualized help.
The Canine Car Club will meet on the 2nd & 4th Tuesday of the month in February, March, & April. That will give us 6 sessions together and at the end of that we will determine what the next steps are for each family. Because I believe all dogs should feel safe, calm, and comfortable while enjoying a trip in the car with their family, I am only charging $5 per session, $30 total for all 6 sessions.